Sunday, November 9, 2008

Walrus Gumboot

Some jerk already claimed walrusgumboot.blogspot. com back in 2003 - and hasn't used the blog since that initial post - so this address has to include the hyphen. Hope that's not too difficult.

I wanted something kind of strange and random for my next blog (buttered knife was my previous front-runner) and this word pairing popped out at me during a karaoke night at Double D's. Can anyone guess where it's from?

Well that's really it for this post. Not too sure how often I'll use this thing, but I promise to at least post one more time. If anything, it may assuage the disappointment of the next blogger who attempts to register a walrus-gumboot.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Sarah with a Sweet Tooth said...

Yay for a blog. I have NO CLUE what the name is tho...

TMAN and SARAH said...

I know the song.

Katie said...

I knew YOU would! I don't have a prize, but the next time I see you I'll buy you a beer. :)